The statement clutch purse is a much-needed addition to your wardrobe. This one of a kind purse blends well with elegance, simplicity and both bright and dull outfits. If you’re looking to add some color and fun to your look, this statement purse is the accessory you need.
Time To Complete: 2-3 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Statement Clutch Purse Pattern
- Fabric for the outer part of the clutch
- Fabric for the lining
- Piece of lace for the flap overlay
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing
- Medium-heavy weight fusible interfacing (Pellon 808 or Formfuse 1600)
- By Anne’s Soft and stable or fusible fleece
- Firm fusible stabilizer for the turn-lock tab
- Turn lock
- One D-ring for the optional wrist strap
- Swivel hook if you choose to have the wrist strap
- Coordinating thread, scissors and basic sewing kit
- Glue or fabric tape
The pattern to make the purse appreciates that women have different needs for space in their purse and allows you to make the purse in three different sizes. You can make it small, medium or large.
The pattern also covers all aspects of making the purse include how to install the turn lock.