When you’re looking for a more portable and compact diaper bag, the Petite Street Nappy diaper bag is worth consideration. This little bag has the looks and functionality to match and is easy to make.
Time To Complete: 2 hours
What You Will Need To DIY Your Own Petite Street Nappy Diaper Bag Sewing Pattern
- Different amounts of fabric with different prints
- Medium weight fusible interfacing (Pellon ES114 or Vilene F220)
- Low loft fusible fleece (Pellon 987F or Vilene 630)
- Matching sewing thread
- Rectangular belt rings
- Plastic canvas for the bag’s base
- Metal belt slide
- Metal press snap fixing tool
The bag is capable of fitting all of your baby’s essentials when stepping out and is made from high quality materials to keep with the strength and durability that comes with baby diaper bags.
In addition to the baby’s essentials, the bag leaves enough room for your cellphone in a padded outer pocket. Four interior pockets (padded as well) provide additional space for other small items you might want to bring with you.
The shoulder strap which allows you to free your hands when pushing a stroller.