Tote bags are a great asset to have. They are fashion forward and provide classy space to carry multiple items. The best part about totes is they work in any occasion. This Nana’s Perfect Picnic tote pattern is one of the best you will find and works great for outdoor lovers.
Time To Complete: 2-3 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Nana’s Perfect Picnic Tote Pattern
- ½ yard fabric for the exterior panels
- ¾ yards of lining fabric
- ½ yard of fabric for the exterior side panels
- ¼ yard of fabric for the interior pockets
- ½ yard of fabric for the straps
- ¾ fusible fleece interfacing
- Shape-flex fusible fleece for any pieces cut from lightweight or quilting cotton. You can skip this if you choose to use home décor or heavier weight fabric.
At first look, the design of this tote bag might seem intimidating especially to beginner sewers. But, it couldn’t be easier to make. The pattern covers everything you need including a step by step guide to help you make the tote.
There are plenty of images along the way to guide you and ensure you get each step right. Once complete, you will love the space and elegance the bag offers.