The HANNA simplifies the process of making comfortable lingerie with a touch of class and elegance. If you’ve been shying away from making lingerie when choosing sewing projects, this pattern will make it easy and achievable for you.
Time To Complete: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
What You Need to DIY Your Own HANNA Bralette Sewing Pattern
- 2 1/5 yards of stretch lace. The lace should be at least 16cm wide
- 1/3 yards of knit fabric for lining 120cm wide.
- 2 1/5 yards of 10mm wide plush back lingerie elastic
- ¾ yards of narrow clear elastic
- A set of 2 row hook and eye
- ¾ yard of 10mm wide strap elastic
- 2 sets (2 rings and 2 sliders) of 10mm wide rings and sliders
The HANNA Bralette has a soft cup with a beautifully scalloped edge lace detail with a neat finish on both sides. The use of stretch fabrics makes this pattern much easier to make and fit.
The Bralette is not only about comfort. It also has a fancy look that is perfect for that special occasion. With regards to fitting, the pattern caters to different measurements so you can easily customize.