Elevate your style and sense of fashion with this one of a kind clutch purse that oozes elegance and sophistication.
Time To Complete: 1.5 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Gershwin Clutch Bag Sewing Pattern
- Exterior fabric for the bag and the bow
- Lining fabric for the interior lining and interior pocket
- Sew-in craft interfacing for the bag
- Fusible interfacing for the flap
- Fusible web for the bow center
- One magnetic snap set
- Sewing machine
- Matching thread
- Fabric marker pen, chalk or pencil
The Gershwin clutch purse is the perfect purse to take to your formal and casual events and have eyes popping throughout the event. The purse is inspired by a 1930s look with a touch of modernity that makes this a timeless accessory to add to your collection.
Despite being a fashion statement and having a gorgeous looks, the purse is extremely easy to make and with the pattern, even a newbie should be able to make the purse with relative ease.
The pattern contains a full list of materials, measurements and tools you need to make the bag. It also contains photos that will make following the pattern successfully much easier.