This quirky, elegant-looking coin purse makes a great gift for fellow sewers or even the perfect hideaway for your change. It’s a great way to spend a free afternoon and a great project for beginner sewers looking for simple projects that don’t look so simple when complete.
Time To Complete: 1 Hour
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Free One Hour Bag Pattern
- Four strips of linen fabric or cotton measuring 1 ½ inches by 9 inches for the exterior
- A rectangle cotton fabric measuring 8 ½ inches by 4 ½ inches for the lining
- 4-inch metal zippers
- Fusible wadding (parlan is a great option) measuring 9 inches by 4 ½ inches
- Small leather label (optional)
- Length of ribbon measuring 2 inches by ½ an inch wide
The most captivating aspect of this free one hour bag pattern is the shape. It also happens to have interesting colors with plenty of creativity space for you to try different fabrics and themes.
Don’t be intimidated by the three dimensional shape of the coin purse. The pattern will casually walk you through it and the end result is nothing short of a stunning coin purse that you can also use to carry your sewing supplies.