The Persian make up bag has a classic yet elegant look. It’s an extremely handy bag to have not only for your make up but also for other items like your phone and loose change.
Time To Complete: 1 Hour 30 minutes
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Free Persian Make Up Bag Pattern
- One 12 by 12 inch outside fabric
- Matching threads
- One 16-inch zipper
- Two 12 by 12 batting
- One 12 by 12 inside fabric
- Two 12 by 12 inches batting
- Two 2 by 12 inches strips of the same fabric as inside (you can also use a different fabric if you like)
- Two ½ by 3 inch ribbon
- Two 2 by 12 inch strips of stiff interfacing
This pattern works for sewers that love patchwork and puts to good use some of the left over fabric you might have lying around.
With a carefully written procedure, this make up bag is beginner friendly especially for novices who are up for a challenge. The instructions are simple and easy to follow and you should have the bag ready in less than two hours.