Every woman who loves a functional and classy zip pouch is going to love what the Elliot pouch has to offer. The fact that this pattern is a top seller only proves how sort after this one of a kind pouch pattern is. The pouch comes in three different sizes making it easier for you to choose a size that is practical for you.
Time To Complete: 1 hour
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Elliot Zip Pouch Sewing Pattern
- Main fabric (one fat quarter) ½ yard
- Pouch lining (one fat quarter) ½ yard
- SF 101 interfacing ½ yard. You can use similar medium weight fusible interfacing
- Two metal or nylon zippers (one 8 inches and 6 inches for small pouch, 10 and 8 inches for medium size and 12 and 10 inches for large pouch).
- Two zipper pulls (these are optional)
- Rotary cutter
- Self-healing cutting mat
- Wonder clips or pins
- Zipper foot
- Sharp fabric scissors
- Acrylic ruler
The complete pouch has a front zipper and main zipper pocket with a closure and you have the option of adding a leather handle to give the pouch some contrast.