If you love working on witty, fun designs, you will love what this dragon plush backpack has to offer. The backpack is styled like a dragon and when won, it looks like the dragon is clinging to your back. The backpack comes in two sizes; small and large and the pattern covers how to make each of them.
Time To Complete: 3 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Dragon Plush Backpack Sewing Pattern
- Fleece of other plush knit fabrics like minky.
- Extra fleece for the horns and spikes of the dragon.
- Applique fabric
- Cotton fabric for the inner pockets
- Basic sewing kit (Sewing machine, iron, pins, needles scissors, seam ripper and fabric marker)
- Fusible web adhesive
- Strap adjusters
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Foam interfacing (to stiffen the wings), invisible sipper foot and invisible zipper
- Strapping or webbing
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
The pattern is full of useful resources like an instruction guide that covers each step of making the bag, step-by-step photos, and printable patterns all designed to ensure you can complete the bag successfully.
You can make the bag in different colors and even add an extra pocket in the tail of the dragon if you like.