Who wouldn’t want to give this special creation a try? It’s a fun and casual way to keep warm during winter. The mittens also make an excellent gift for animal lovers and kids.
Time To Complete: One Evening
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own DIY Knit Hedgehog Mittens Pattern
- A small amount of black light worsted (DK) yarn
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran (55% wool, 33% acrylic, 12% cashmere) worsted (Aran) yarn
- 1 by 1 ¾ oz (50g) ball (98yards) in shade 102 Beige (B)
- Yarn sewing needle
- Large-eyed embroidery needle
- US 8 (5mm) knitting needles
The mittens are perfect to keep small hands warm. To give the mittens that hedgehog look and feel, the pattern uses a variety of knitting styles and wool. For the body, there’s a 100% milky brown wool yarn with a super soft beige yard for the animal’s snout.
For the spiky back, there’s a textured knit on the back. Everything is simple to work. You don’t have to worry about taking hours to complete the mittens.
The pattern is beginner friendly, only requiring basic skills and knitting equipment and materials with excellent results.