The dawn to dusk bag is an elegant-looking and functional bag that you’re going to love. It might be challenging to make but at the end of it all, your hard work is going to be worth it.
Time To Complete: 3 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Dawn to Dusk Handmade Sewing Pattern
- External fabric – 1 ¼ yards of 40-inch wide fabric.
- 49 inches of 44-inch wide fabric for the lining.
- ½ yard of mid-weight 44-inch wide interfacing (you can also use fusible).
- 10 inches of 44-inch wide fusible interfacing (you can also use Pellon 987F Fusible Fleece or Thermo Web).
- Matching thread.
- Single side fusible Peltex for the base or an alternative fusible stabilizer.
- One 24-inch zipper to match the exterior.
- One 14-inch zipper for the front pocket.
- One 8-inch zipper for the interior pocket.
- Strap adjusters.
- Bag feet.
- Magnetic snaps for the front pocket.
- Magnetic snaps for the side pockets.
- Fabric glue or fray stopper.
Once complete, the bag features multiple pockets a good number of them with zippers and magnetic snaps and loads of space for all your essentials.