Dog lovers and beginner crocheters, here is a fun and cute pattern that you can try out – the Amigurumi Puppy Dog pattern. This stuffed animal toy pattern is just what the doctor ordered! It’s quick and easy to make and loveable which makes it a great gift as well.
Time To Complete: 1 hour 15 minutes
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Crochet Amigurumi Puppy Dog Pattern
- A 4.5mm crochet hook
- One, 8-ply yarn ball (White)
- One, 8-ply yarn ball (light brown)
- One, 8-ply yarn ball (Light green)
- Yarn needle
- Pins (optional)
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Stitch market (Optional)
- Two, 14mm plastic safety eyes
- One, 21 by 16mm plastic safety nose
- Craft pipe cleaner (optional). You can also use a craft wire.
It’s a nice pattern to try at the end of tedious day as a way of relaxing. To make this as easy as possible for crocheters of all levels, you get a complete instruction manual with tons of photos and illustrations that help you to visualize what your puppy should look like at different steps.
The complete puppy measures 23cms by 9cms from top to bottom.