How about a smart, savvy and spacious bag that works as a great diaper bag or stroller bag? Think of how much stuff you could fit inside a roomy 15 inches by 11 inches by 6.5 inches deep bag.
Time To Complete: A Few Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Belle Baby Crossbody Purse Handbag Sewing Pattern
- One yard of 44-inch wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- Two yards of 44-inch wide quilting weight fabric for the lining
- 1 yard of foam interfacing
- 6 yards of fusible woven interfacing
- Two 1” D-rings
- Four 1” rectangle rings
- 1.4 yard fusible heavy stabilizer
- 16-inch handbag zipper (or longer)
- 1.5-inch swivel clips
- 1.5-inch strap slide
- Two yards of pre-made piping
- Two 1-inch swivel (Stroller) clips
- Fabric glue
- Matching thread
If you pick this pattern for your little one, it comes with one additional feature that you’re going to find very handy; it is stroller savvy. It will not only make it easier for you to carry all that your baby needs in one simple and organized bag but you can also work it in your baby’s stroller to keep your hands free!
What are you waiting for? Grab the pattern now!