Don’t let the opportunity to own a stylish and fashion-forward rolltop rucksack bag pass you buy. With this pattern, you can make your own rucksack bag from the comfort of your home. It’s also a great gift to give to male friends or even your husband on their special day.
Time To Complete: 3-4 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Atlas Rolltop Rucksack Sewing Pattern
- ½ yard of heavyweight duck cloth. You can also use home décor exterior fabric
- 1 yard of 44-inch wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 yard vinyl, woven or contrasting fabric
- 5 yards of 20-inch wide fusible woven interfacing (If you’re using vinyl, you can use 3 yards).
- 12-inch all-purpose zipper (for the front pocket).
- Eight 1-inch D-rings, rectangle rings or O-rings.
- Double-sided basting tape
- Matching thread
- Fabric glue
The pattern provides you with a list of all the materials required to make the bag as well as detailed instructions on how to make each step of the bag.
The complete bag is perfect for men that love the wild outdoors and like participating in hikes, walks through the woods or you can hit the farmer’s market with it!