The wristlet clutch purse is perfect when you’re traveling light and you only need essentials like your phone and a handful of other items. It also makes a great makeup bag on the road.
Time To Complete: 2-3 Hours
What You Will Need to DIY Your Own Aster Wristlet Clutch Purse Pattern
- Key ring
- Matching thread
- Exterior fabric for the bag body
- Lining fabric for interior lining, wristlet strap and closure flap
- Woven cotton fusible interfacing
- Cotton batting (warm and natural cotton batting is the best)
- Small scraps of fusible fleece (Optional)
- Polyester coil zippers (don’t use metal teeth zippers)
- Long prong snaps (you can also use smaller sizes)
- Tools to install the snaps
- O-ring for the wristlet footing
- Fabric marking pen or fabric chalk
- Zipper foot for the zipper and the seams
- Basic sewing tools
The purse features one zippered pocket on the exterior front under the flap and one zipper pocket inside.
It is a quick and easy purse to make and the pattern makes it even easier. The pattern features five pages of pattern pieces, and 11 pages of text instructions and color pictures to ease the process of making the wristlet clutch purse.